A Writer's Reference for Multimodal Projects by University Diana Hacker (Spiral bound, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $155.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis version of the best selling college handbook will help students who are assigned to compose or look critically at multimodal texts such as Web sites, video essays, public service anuncements, ads, collages, slideshow presentations, and more. This version includes plenty of models that instruct and activities that foster practice. What's more, it pays close attention to the project management, copyright, and delivery issues associated with multimodal work. Understanding and Composing Multimodal Projects is also available in a packageable, stand-alone booklet (ISBN: 978-1-4576-1779-9). Contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.
- Author BiographyDiana Hacker personally class-tested her handbooks with nearly four thousand students over thirty-five years at Prince George s Community College in Maryland, where she was a member of the English faculty. Hacker handbooks, built on innovation and on a keen understanding of the challenges facing student writers, are the most widely adopted in America. Hacker handbooks, all published by Bedford/St. Martin s, include The Bedford Handbook, Eighth Edition (2010); A Writer s Reference, Seventh Edition (2011); Rules for Writers, Sixth Edition (2008); and A Pocket Style Manual, Fifth Edition (2008).Nancy Sommers, who has taught composition and directed composition programs for thirty years, now teaches writing and mentors new writing teachers at Harvard s Graduate School of Education. She led Harvard s Expository Writing Program for twenty years, directing the first-year writing program and establishing Harvard s WAC program. A two-time Braddock Award winner, Sommers is well known for her research and publications on student writing. Her articles Revision Strategies of Student and Experienced Writers and Responding to Student Writing are two of the most widely read and anthologized articles in the field of composition. Her recent work involves a longitudinal study of college writing to understand the role writing plays in undergraduate education. Sommers is the lead author on Hacker handbooks, all published by Bedford/St. Martin s, and is coauthor of Fields of Reading, Ninth Edition (2010).
- Author(s)University Diana Hacker
- PublisherBedford Books
- Date of Publication23/07/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedford Books
- Weight726 g
- Width157 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.