All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this celebration of friendship, modern Makers Maria Alexandra Vetesse and Stephanie Congdon Barnes share their secret to living a simpler, sweeter and more creative life. Arranged month by month, the book features hundreds of photographs documenting everyday beauty and simplicity. It also offers crafts to make, seasonal recipes to try and inspiring ideas for filling each day with quiet luxury. Learn to mend, embark on a swshoe picnic, collect springtime posies, bake a delicious batch of scones--each page is filled with creative and thoughtful ideas that remind us to slow down, cherish the ordinary, make-it-yourself and do things with care and with the people we love.
- Author BiographyMaria Alexandra Vettese is a freelance art director who co-owns and curates the shop More & Co., in Portland, Maine. Stephanie Congdon-Barnes is a freelance photographer and stylist in Portland, Oregon and has photographed for clients big and small. Together, they host the blog 3191milesapart.com.
- Author(s)Maria Vettese,Stephanie Barnes
- Date of Publication08/11/2016
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note400 colour photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.