All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone who loved Daily Calm's soothing wisdom and elegant images, this inspiring journal offers a personalized path to inner peace with insightful quotations, engaging exercises, and comforting meditations for every day of the year. The graceful companion to National Geographic's top-selling Daily Calm, this beautifully designed journal is the perfect antidote to combat the stresses of everyday life. Thoughtful quotations, easy-to-follow exercises, and space to record personal reflections guide readers toward a more mindful, harmonious way of living. Acclaimed author Kate Hanley offers a deeper exploration of monthly themes like compassion, perspective, and patience - and with uplifting images on every page, this book is as visually palliative as it is emotionally rewarding.
- Author BiographyKATE HANLEY is the founder of msmindbody.com and author of The Anywhere, Anytime Chill Guide. She is a contributing editor at Body + Soul, a regular contributor on stress relief for GoodHousekeeping.com, and a frequent guest on Martha Stewart Living Radio.
- Author(s)Kate Hanley
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note220 colour photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.