All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $33.74Free postage
- AU $35.94Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAn immediate new classic from Nigel Slater. Over 250 recipes, moments and ideas for good eating, with extra-special seasonal sections for quick, weeknight eats. The third instalment of Nigel Slater's classic Kitchen Diaries series, A Year of Good Eating explores the balance and pleasure in eating well throughout the year. The leisurely recipes and kitchen stories of the Diaries are ingeniously interspersed with seasonal sections of quick, weeknight suppers in the style of Nigel's most recent bestseller Eat. A salmon pie with herb butter sauce or an asparagus and blue cheese tart for when you have time to cook; roasted summer vegetables with sausages or quick baked eggs and greens for when you need to get dinner on the table fast. With Nigel's characteristically simple recipes and inspiring writing, this new book will make good eating a joy, every day of the year.
- Author BiographyNigel Slater is the author of a collection of bestselling books and presenter of BBC 1's Eating Together, Simple Cooking and Dish of the Day. He has been food columnist for The Observer for over twenty years. His books include the classics Appetite and The Kitchen Diaries and the critically acclaimed two-volume Tender. His award winning memoir Toast - the Story of a Boy's Hunger won six major awards and is now a BBC film starring Helena Bonham Carter and Freddie Highmore. His writing has won the National Book Awards, the Glenfiddich Trophy, the Andre Simon Memorial Prize and the British Biography of the Year. He was the winner of a Guild of Food Writers' Award for his BBC 1 series Simple Suppers.
- Author(s)Nigel Slater
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight1240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
Most relevant reviews
- dunollystephen14 Mar, 2017by
A stand out in an ocean of cooking/foodie books!
Slater writes very nicely and is very easy to read, and it's nice change to have a book like this written in narrative form. The recipes are not too challenging and easy to follow, and the photographs are superb without being obviously "touched-up" for printing. A lovely timeless book which makes a great read and great gift.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.24Trending at AU $33.78
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.54
- AU $45.01Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.75
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.92
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $12.59