All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionA unique perspective on Kansas weather from a long-time local meteorologist. Mark Bogner grew up on a farm in southcentral Kansas and spent over 23 years forecasting the weather for businesses and individuals through newspaper, radio and television. This book is a collection of thoughts gathered and organized by season in a state that is blessed with four very distinct seasons.
- Author BiographyMark Bogner is a meteorologist who spent his entire professional career in Kansas. In newspaper, on radio and TV for over 23 years, Mark has seen his fair share of wild weather come and go. He has since started a second career as a Hearing Instrument Specialist for Beltone and is the meteorology instructor for Butler Community College. Mark is married to his wife of 20 years and they have 3 teenage children. He currently resides in Wichita.
- Author(s)Mark L Bogner
- Date of Publication13/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.