All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Rees Larcombe is well kwn for the calm grace she brings to even the hardest things, and her books celebrate God's goodness and care in the midst of tough times, as well as when all goes well. In this book she helps us to see how God is with us in good times and bad, drawing on many of the insights her own experiences have given her. Taking inspiration from key events and Christian festivals throughout the year, she has put together daily devotions to inspire grace and faith. This is a beautiful book, helping us to explore our faith with new eyes and a strengthened sense of God's love and care.
- Author BiographyJennifer Rees Larcombe - daughter of world-famous preacher Tom Rees and brought up in the grand surroundings of Hildenborough Hall, one of Britain's influential Christian conference centres - has long lived in the public eye. She made national headlines when miraculously healed from encephalitis, has since written many best-selling books and now runs Beauty From Ashes a retreat centre for broken lives. She is still much in demand as a speaker to Christian groups and continues to touch lives through publication of her daily Bible reading notes.
- Author(s)Jennifer Rees Larcombe
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight274 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.