All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuiding a boy toward making right choices will equip him to think carefully about his decisions, assuring a more fulfilling and successful life. In this book, Jim George focuses on all the high points of a young man's life - the things that matter most. Teen guys will learn ...why prayer and Bible reading are so essential; what makes for the best kinds of friendships; how school and social skills contribute to a strong future; how to stand strong against temptation and peer pressure; and, what contributes to healthy and biblical perspectives on dating and purity. Young men will enjoy Jim's balance of biblical insight, personal anecdotes, and candid forthrightness. And they'll gain the skills they need for making right choices in response to all the challenges that come their way.
- Author BiographyJim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After God's Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones BibleHandbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master's Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.
- Author(s)Jim George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.