All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe teen years, when you're longer a child but t yet an adult, can be hard. How do you deal with the stress of school, home life, boys, teen depression, peer pressure, and so much more? It's never been easy to be a teen, but today's world brings special challenges that require special skills. The good news is you can learn how to cope with all your stresses when you understand the power and freedom of setting healthy boundaries. You can experience God's unconditional love and acceptance, and find the courage, confidence, and hope that will transform your teen years and become the foundation of your life for years to come. When you discover how to begin setting boundaries, you'll be joining thousands of readers of all ages who have benefited by Allison's popular Setting Boundaries[registered] series.
- Author BiographyAllison Bottke is the award-winning author of the acclaimed Setting Boundaries series, which includes Setting Boundaries with Your Adult Children, Setting Boundaries with Your Aging Parents, Setting Boundaries with Difficult People, Setting Boundaries with Food, Setting Boundaries for Women, and The Young Women's Guide to Setting Boundaries. She is the founder of the SANITY Support Group, an outreach based on the Setting Boundaries series (more than 150,000 sold). Her other books include the God Answers Prayers series, and she is the founder and general editor of more than a dozen volumes in the popular God Allows U-Turns anthology. She has written or edited more than 30 nonfiction and fiction books, and is a frequent guest on national radio and TV programs. Allison lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. www.settingboundariesbooks.com Awards Win
- Author(s)Allison Bottke
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.72Trending at AU $84.16
- AU $59.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $57.83Trending at AU $58.88
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $79.75
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.56
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.