All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresented in an easy-to-follow alphabetical format, extensively illustrated with photographs, written without jargon, and with all conditions usefully cross-referenced, A Z of Cat Health and First Aid is the definitive guide for feline first aid and home nursing. Author Andrew Gardiner provides specialist kwledge and specific approaches that are tailored to the needs of cats, including background information needed to understand the causes of any problem, their urgency, and an outline of the treatment approach likely to be used by the vet. A complete reference to common cat health problems and conditions, this is the only book cat owners need when looking for information on practical first aid and complementary treatments.
- Author BiographyAndrew Gardiner has a degree in veterinary medicine from the University of Edinburgh and a PhD from the University of Manchester. He has worked in private practice as well as for animal welfare charities, and is also the author of First Aid for Dogs.
- Author(s)Andrew Gardiner
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Content NoteLine drawings and photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.