All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert advice, more than 200 recipes, thousands of clever tips - they're all here in one handy A-Z guide. Turn to C for cakes and find recipes for carrot cake and cupcakes. Look up S for souffle and discover that cooking this impressive item really isn't that hard, after all! Or, go to O for onion and learn the trick to chopping without crying. T for turkey shows you the best way to carve your Christmas roast and W for woks will have you using the stir-fry recipes in time. Dip into this book and we guarantee you'll improve your existing cooking techniques and learn lots of new ones. Plus, the extensive selection of fail-safe recipes will cater for all your cooking needs. -All the basic cooking techniques clearly explained, plus information on dozens of ingredients and how best to use them, safe food storage, food labels and tools of the trade. -More than 200 recipes, from apple pie to walnut bread, from baked ham to tempura prawns, from risotto to waffles. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, afteron tea, drinks and snacks - they're all catered for. -A to Z format makes it quick and easy to access the information you need. -More than 700 photographs, including step-by-step images.
- PublisherReader's Digest (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintReader's Digest (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $36.05
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.10
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.53
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.08
- AU $33.57Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $31.42Trending at AU $34.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.