All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA delightful guide to recreating an alphabet of blooms, from Alyssum to Zinnia, through the intricate medium of embroidery. Garden enthusiasts and embroidery lovers alike will enjoy poring over this handy guide for inspiration on how to replicate their favourite floral bouquets using needle, thread and plenty of creativity. Part of the prolific Search Press Classics A-Z of Needlecraft series.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the expert team at Country Bumpkin, renowned Australian publishers of embroidery books and magazines.
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA-Z of Needlecraft
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width210 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.