All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are in search of a concise yet authoritative overview of mediation as a process of dispute resolution, then you need look further. Marian Roberts' A-Z of Mediation succinctly captures the concepts, applications, debates and critiques that are shaping this rapidly expanding field. Expertly organised into just over 80 entries, the book combines theory, research and practitioner experience to provide a wealth of insight and analysis. The book's unique A-Z format makes it an ideal point of reference. Numerous cross-references are in place to guide you through the material and highlight the field's connecting strands. The key classic and contemporary readings are also systematically signposted, topic by topic, drawn from an extensive multidisciplinary literature. Whether you are studying, training or already in practice, this book provides an invaluable source of clarity as well as a comprehensive map of the field.
- Author BiographyMarian Roberts is a qualified barrister and social worker and has been in continuous practice as a family mediator for over 30 years. She is a Visiting Fellow at the London School of Economics and Political Science and Professorial Research Associate at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, where she teaches Alternative Dispute Resolution on their graduate programmes.
- Author(s)Marian Roberts
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleProfessional Keywords
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight255 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.