All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBursting with Reiki facts this A-Z of Reiki Pocketbook is compact, easy to use, up-to-date and professionally researched. It is simply the best summary of all you need to kw about Reiki, in the handiest form. Formatted like an address book, the answer to every question about Reiki can be found by a flick of a page, from what Reiki is, where it has come from, and where it is today, to historical and modern day Reiki practices.
- Author BiographyBronwen and Frans Stiene, authors of The Reiki Sourcebook and The Japanese Art of Reiki, continue their quest to inform and educate the world about the spiritual healing practice of Reiki. they have researched its origins in Europe, Asia, Australia, North America and Japan. Founders of the International House of Reiki, they currently live in Glebe, Australia, where they research and teach Reiki from the traditional Japanese perspective.
- Author(s)Bronwen Stiene,Fran Stiene
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Note40 b/w illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width89 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- jeena450017 Aug, 2015by
Perfect book! Great value for the money!
Very interesting, perfect guidebook.. contains almost everything one need to know on Reiki... perfect... Thank you..
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.