All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at anyone who has ever wanted to create their own garment from scratch or just fix a hem. Covers machine and hand sewing techniques, with over 180 sewing techniques explained. All techniques are meticulously demonstrated with step-by-step photographs to achieve a professional outcome. Readers are encouraged to develop their own creativity with plenty of hints and tips used by professional sewers. Includes sewing machine basics, equipment and supplies, working with patterns and fabrics and troubleshooting tips.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the expert team at Country Bumpkin, renowned Australian publishers of embroidery books and magazines.
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA-Z of Needlecraft
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note600 colour illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width210 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.