All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionSpirituality is a multifaceted speciality; anyone who wants to understand it must look across a range of disciplines, which can often make it seem overwhelming and incomplete. This book will act as a reference resource for readers looking to develop their study of spirituality and its relevance to health and social care.
- Author BiographySteve Nolan is Chaplain at Princess Alice Hospice, Esher, and Tutor in the Faculty of Religion and Theological Studies, Cardiff University, UK. Margaret Holloway is Director of Centre for Spirituality Studies at the University of Hull, UK, and Social Care Lead on the National End of Life Care Programme. She is Executive Editor of the Journal of Spirituality Studies and an Editorial Board member of Crisis, Illness and Loss.
- Author(s)Margaret Holloway,Steve Nolan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleProfessional Keywords
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.