CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.82Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionEllie dreams of the day when she can move to the country and have a pony of her own - but sometimes dreams can take a long time to come true...This delightful story is told using simple vocabulary and familiar language that youngsters can easily follow. Exquisite illustrations sparkle on every page, making this heart-warming pony tale even more special. You can marvel at the bright moon, the shimmering stars, the glittering rivers and seas, and an ethereal white horse. This is the perfect book for sharing with 2- to 7-year-olds. From her bedroom window, little Ellie looks out across her city, where the lights from a million windows shine brightly. Under the light of the moon, this place is beautiful in its way, but Ellie cant see that. Her dreams are t about people, or buildings, or moonlight. She loves ponies - she loves the way they can be strong but gentle, wild but friendly, magical and warm and loving, too. She longs for a time when she might move to the countryside, where maybe she could have a pony of her own. However, Ellie's mother works in the city, so for w moving to the country can only be a dream. Then, one night, a special dream finds Ellie...Shining details on every page of this boardbook bring this lovely story to life, as Ellie explores a mysterious world in which the moon gleams, the stars are glittering, a shiny river flows quietly beside her, and a shimmering white pony walks toward her. Carrying the girl on its back, this delicate creature shows Ellie that there is beauty in her own world, too, and that good things come to those who wait.
- Author BiographyNicola Baxter has written or compiled more than three hundred titles, and particularly enjoys the marriage of words and pictures that children's books entail. Caroline Pedler has over 40 books under her belt, including several bestsellers. She also enjoys working on her own storybook ideas, both writing and illustrating.
- Author(s)Nicola Baxter
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Out-of-print date25/02/2017
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight254 g
- Width175 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Caroline Pedler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.