All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionA to Z, Global Edition, drills students in the primary upper and lower-case ABCs with phonetic associations. This book includes easy dot-to-dot coloring pages, mazes, and matching exercises designed to introduce students to phonetic-based learning. Very young children will enjoy coloring the large images and build dexterity writing the letters.
- Author BiographyKinney brothers, Donald, Robert, and Michael, have teamed together to create English language learning texts for elementary, junior high, and high school students.
- Author(s)Donald Kinney,Michael Kinney,Robert Kinney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.