CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThere is so far book available that is written according to the current specification of A2 level Panjabi. Therefore, this book has been produced to meet the needs of both students and teachers of A2 Level Panjabi. This book provides eugh exercises to prepare for section 1 and section 2 of the examination paper. For section 3, it covers most of the sub-topics of both n-literary topics mentioned in the specification. This book was first published in January 2010.
- Author BiographyDr.J.S.Nagra worked as a teacher, lecturer, head of service and an inspector of schools for many years. He has vast experience of setting examination papers.
- Author(s)J. S. Nagra
- PublisherNagra Publications
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- LanguagePanjabi and English
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCoventry
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNagra Publications
- Content NoteMap of India, Map of Panjab
- Weight400 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.