All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe only books fully integrated with their own website & app providing both a physical and virtual learning experience that is always up to date and relevant. This guide provides concise summaries of the key syllabus arguments including n-existence of God and critiques belief, religious language, the argument from religious experience, the ontological argument and life after death. Each chapter illustrates the main points with key quotes and confusions to avoid.
- Author BiographyBrian Poxon is currently Head of Religion, Philosophy and Ethics at Wells Cathedral School in Somerset, and, from Easter 2014, will take up a similar position at Wesley College in Perth, Western Australia. Having gained a first class honours degree in Theology and Religious Studies, followed by a Masters in Holocaust Theology, both at Bristol University, Brian has led RP&E departments in England and Australia, run teacher training conferences, helped establish the Philosothon tournament and contributed articles to various philosophical journals on the rigorous and relevant teaching of philosophy in the classroom.
- Author(s)Brian Poxon,Laura Mears
- PublisherPushMe Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPushMe Press
- Edited byLiz Jones
- Contained items statementContains Book and Cards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.