All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.25Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis A3 format atlas provides giant scale mapping and type throughout. It is available in two binding styles, softback and spiral bound. Each page has been titled with its geographical location so you can turn to the page you need more easily.Static speed camera locations with speed limits are pinpointed and wide mir roads (more than and less than 4m wide) are indicated. National Trust, English and World Heritage sites, crematorium locations and other hard-to-find places are also shown. There are 72 city, town and port plans including a central district map of London and a full-colour admin map showing all the latest unitary authority areas. Plus, scenic routes and tourist sites with satnav friendlypost codes.The paper in this atlas is produced from environmentally sustainable resources.
- Author BiographyAA Publishingis the UK's biggest travel publisher and one of the top 10 worldwide.
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Weight1021 g
- Width285 mm
- Height390 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Map Scale1:160000
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.