CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis A4 format atlas provides giant scale mapping, at 2.3 miles to 1 inch, making it very easy to use. Each page has been titled with its geographical location so you can turn to the page you need more easily. Static speed camera locations with speed limits are pinpointed. Wide mir roads (more than and less than 4m wide), National Trust, English and World Heritage sites, crematorium and other hard-to-find places are also shown. There is also a full-colour admin map showing all the latest unitary authority areas and a route-planning map. The paper in this atlas is produced from environmentally sustainable resources.
- Author BiographyAA Publishing is the UK's biggest travel publisher and one of the top ten worldwide.
- Author(s)AA Publishing
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date04/07/2014
- Content NoteScale: 2.3 miles to 1 inch
- Weight1256 g
- Width215 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.