All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis top-selling road atlas showcases Britain's clearest mapping from the experts at the AA. Each page has been titled with its geographical location so you can turn to the page you need more easily.Static speed camera locations with speed limits are pinpointed. Wide mir roads, National Trust, English and World Heritage, crematorium locations and other hard-to-find places are also shown.There are 102 city, town and port plans, full-colour county, unitary and administrative area map and a comprehensive 31,500 entry index with airports, top tourist sites and motorway services listed. Plus, scenic routes, tourist siteswith satnav friendly postcodes and caravan and camping sites symbolised on the mapping.The paper in this atlas is produced from environmentally sustainable resources.
- Author Biography<b>AA Publishing</b>is the UK's biggest travel publisher and one of the top 10 worldwide.
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Weight1157 g
- Width220 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Map Scale1:200000
- Edition Statement31st Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.