All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionABA Basic Guide to Punctuation, Grammar, Workplace Productivity, and Time Management is a guide directed to employees in law offices and related workplaces who review documentation for grammatical correctness, provide written information to the legal community, or create general correspondence while often faced with time constraints, deadlines, and stress. A document is a reflection on the employer, colleagues, and individual. You may have to go back to it a few years from w for possible case review, which makes it imperative that it is correct and clear when it is submitted. Use this guide to ensure that your work makes a positive first impression of your office to a court, colleague or attorney and help set the tone for future interactions.
- Author BiographyJayne Kracker is an educator, trainer, former sheriff's office records clerk, and consultant in communication skills to organizations seeking increased productivity and improved performance.She resides in Burton, OH.
- Author(s)Jayne Kracker
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication16/06/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight118 g
- Width132 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.