All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $14.76Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionA kid-perfect primer explains what kids need and want to kw about going to the doctor--from A to Z! From Appointments, Bandages, and Check-ups through X-rays and feeling Yucky, this book takes kids on an informative and reassuring tour of the typical equipment, conditions, and procedures they are likely to experience during visits to the doctor.
- Author BiographyHarriet Ziefert didn't need to do any extra research for this book. As the child of a physician with a home office, and the wife of an internist and a child psychiatrist, she already knew whereof she wrote. Ms. Ziefert is the ebullient, dedicated founder and publisher of Blue Apple Books. The author lives in South Orange, NJ.
- Author(s)Harriet Ziefert,Liz Murphy
- PublisherBlue Apple Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMaplewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Apple Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.