Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe abc Rail Guide has become quickly established as a must-have annual publication for the current scene railway enthusiast and is a traditional combined volume for the modern age. Listings are by user, with details of every locomotive and carriage used by that operator. Included are running numbers, depot, livery, owner, operator and name (if it carries one). Chapters cover the following areas: TOCs FOCs Infrastructure companies Train engineering companies Train builders Rolling stock hire companies Private train operators Off lease rolling stock Preserved motive power US power exported New train orders TOPS numbered steam Ex-BR industrial locomotives Light railway operators Tables of codes used Index of running numbers and where to find them in the book Author Colin Marsden constantly revises the content and presentation in the light of comments from readers and users. The 2016 edition is completely updated with a wholly new illustrative selection of colour photographs and maps.
- Author(s)Colin J. Marsden
- PublisherIan Allan Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIan Allan Publishing
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementCombined volume
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.