All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionClearly worded, abundantly illustrated little guide defines basic ballet-related terms: arabesque, battement, pas de chat, releve, sissonne, many others. Pronunciation guide included. Excellent primer.
- Author(s)Janet Grosser
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width106 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine4 mm
Most relevant reviews
- reev_nz201420 Apr, 2017by
The very basics of ballet
For someone who wants to get the very basics of ballet it is great. Sadly does not cover all the moves I need to learn for my grade 6 exams but still a great book to have on hand.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned