All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionA is for ANTICIPATION, B is for BABY and C is for CATATONIC STATE soon to befall the exhausted parents. Whether you want to remember what it was like to be a child, or are trying to forget the experience of being a parent, you'll find the full wonder of childhood laid out within these pages. Relive the sleepless nights spent with a screaming one-year-old ...dwell again on those battles of will at the dinner table, and rediscover the psychological trauma of potty training! For anyone who was once a child, a parent, or is planning to be either, this book is for you.
- Author BiographySteven Appleby is one of this country's leading cartoonists. His work currently appears regularly in the Guardian, The Times, the Sunday Telegraph, Junior and the Oldie.
- Author(s)Steven Appleby
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/03/2005
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width125 mm
- Height125 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steven Appleby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.