All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $53.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPrehospital care is a growing area in medicine, and emergency treatments are becoming more sophisticated as the potential to save lives grow. The fourth edition of this ABC has been thoroughly updated and includes new chapters on nuclear and biological emergencies. Each chapter gives concise and clear guidance and is accompanied by excellent photographs and diagrams. Edited and written by leading UK trauma authorities, this is a truly comprehensive and practical book for everyday use by emergency medicine staff, nurses, hospital doctors, paramedics, and ambulance services.
- Author BiographyDavid Skinner , John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK Peter Driscoll , Department of Emergency Medicine, Hope Hospital, Salford, UK
- PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleABC S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBMJ Books
- Content Note102 illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid V. Skinner,Peter A. Driscoll
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.