All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionBullying and victimization are t new. They have been around since the beginning of time. ABC s for Bully Prevention, Simple as 1, 2, 3, corresponds the letters of the alphabet to words that relate to victimization, bullying, and intervention. Words are simple, yet relevant, a toolbox of different ideas and principles that can be used by all ages: students, teachers, parents, children, preachers, parishioners, correctional workers, law enforcement, supervisors, and employees to educate themselves and others. Concepts challenge the reader to develop an out-of-the-box perspective on how to approach bullying and reduce its negative effects. Author s personal opinion is that children are t born to hate; they are taught to hate. Use this book to reverse that cycle.
- Author BiographyMark Anthony Johnson, MA, CCMT, is an award-winning transformational speaker, author, coach, and anti-bullying advocate whose audiences include students from elementary to college, faculty, inmates, churches, and social organizations. Mark s personal purpose statement is: to inspire, impact, empower, and help transform those in and out of the space he occupies. His unique High Impact Anti-Bullying Presentation, dramatizes a victim who lost control and assaulted a bully and how being incarcerated for his crime changed his life for the better. He uses content from his book to deliver a powerful presentation aimed at empowering victims, bullies, families, etc. He is a Dream Coach and Bullies2Buddies practitioner. Mark is the founder of Life to the Brim, a 501c3 organization established to help others achieve their dreams and transform their lives. His current publication is Multiple Streams of Success.
- Author(s)Mark Johnson
- Date of Publication20/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.