All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will have kids coloring their way to learning about boating. It explains the sometimes confusing terms boaters use in an easy-to-understand and fun way. What is the bow on a boat? What does SOS mean? What about the flags on the boats? Everything you ever wanted to kw about boating is answered, from A to Z, and your kids will get a kick out of being able to color their own boats and captains. This great educational tool for boating families with elementary and middle school-aged children is something the whole family can share. It is a perfect gift for all boat owners. Picture bookages 0-6.
- Author BiographyDee Cache has a passion for sailing and shares her passion with children through education in a fun and easy way. Her other books include Captain Tugalong, Professor Murpal's Underwater School, Princeton and Billy, and Do Feet Really Talk?
- Author(s)Dee Cache
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note32 b&w drawings
- Weight132 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.