Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, an easy-to-follow guide for singles that will astound you with its simple wit and wisdom. ABC's of Dating is an intelligent look at the dating scene with strategies, tips and useful exercises on how to initiate a great relationship and also enhance the one you're in. From A is for Availability to Z is for Zoos this book will help you find love fast! - Discover where and how to find Mr. or Ms. Right - Kw how to comfortably converse with your date - even when uncomfortable topics arise - Uncover the secrets to increased intimacy - 26 easy ways to find your perfect mate and transform your love life!
- Author BiographyKATHERIN SCOTT is an internationally recognized authority on dating and attracting love. She has devoted her life to the pursuit of love and romance for the millions of single people who want love in their lives. With over two decades experience as a coach, manager and adult educator, and thousands of hours of education, Katherin coaches singles worldwide and regularly conducts seminars and workshops to help people empower themselves to find love and happiness.
- Author(s)Katherin Scott
- PublisherMacro Connections Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacro Connections Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.