All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAC/DC are the undisputed kings of hard rock. They have streets named after them in Australia and Spain, they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003, and Back in Black is the best-selling album of all time by a band. Their story is a fascinating one that covers the world and spans five decades of the best rock 'n' roll.
- Author BiographyJerry Ewing grew up in Sydney, Australia in the 1970s where the AC/DC bug bit him at an early age. Unhappily hauled half way round the world to the grey drizzle of England, he sought solace in the burgeoning sounds of the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal and the fact that AC/DC were now a big enough phenomenon that they too played concerts there. Somehow a degree in Management Science led to him working on Metal Forces magazine, from which point he's never looked back. He has since worked on Metal Hammer, launched both Classic Rock and Classic Rock Presents Prog magazines, and has also worked for Maxim, Vox, Stuff and Bizarre magazines as well as presenting many different radio shows over the years and writing an increasing amount of books on music and football.
- Author(s)Jerry Ewing
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Weight953 g
- Width289 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.