All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionEMTs can find themselves in critical situations that require advanced cardiac life support (ACLS). Although EMTs are t trained to provide advanced-level skills, there is much they can do to improve the quality of management, and thus the patient's chance for survival by understanding ACLS and facilitating its administration by ALS providers. Teamwork is the cornerstone of ACLS care. Advanced life support can only function on a foundation of solid, ongoing basic life support practices. As such, an understanding of the principles of advanced life support will enhance the ability of EMTs to work in collaboration to increase the survival rates of patients. Most importantly, better teamwork will improve care t only during cardiac arrests, but also during all emergency calls.
- Author(s)American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS),Mike Smith
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight255 g
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.