Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionMaster Essay Writing for the ACT-FAST! If ACT savvy is what you seek, this book is the resource you need. Learn the secrets, shortcuts, and strategies to succeed--with only minutes of effort a day. Lively and straight to the point, this study aid to the ACT Essay section, new for 2005, presents key principles and practical strategies that promote effective essay writing, practical test strategies that are lifesavers when you're under time restraints, and sample essays with insightful commentary on how to construct a high-scoring piece. * Features essential strategies for effective essay writing* Provides sample essays with antated comments and examiner marks* Contains bite-sized sections ideal for students who study in short doses
- Author BiographyRandall McCutcheon is a high school educator nationally recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for innovation in curriculum, with experience teaching English, speech, debate, and journalism. Jim Schaffer, a finalist for the Teacher-in-Space program, is chair of the English Department at Nebraska Wesleyan University, where he teaches English and journalism.
- Author(s)James P. Schaffer,Randall McCutcheon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date26/10/2007
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementCanadian ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.