All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionACE the ACT with ACT Strategy SmartThe ACT Strategy Smart test prep is designed to help college-bound students raise their score on the ACT and get into the college of their choice. Authored by About.com's test prep specialist, ACT Strategy Smart gives you crucial test-taking strategies you need to kw before exam day. By learning these effective techniques, you can master the ACT and get a higher score. Written in a student-friendly, easy-to-understand style, the author focuses on the content of the ACT, explains the concepts tested in each section of the test, and offers strategies, tips, and pointers on how to answer questions correctly. Practice drills and exercises reinforce what you have learned and identify the areas where you need extra study. Divided into four weekly study sessions, each week covers the unique strategies you need to score high on the English, Math, Science, and Reading portions of the exam. An optional fifth week leads you through strategies for taking the ACT Writing Test. After studying a section of the book, go to REA's Study Center and take an online practice test on that week's subject. Each practice test is based on actual ACT questions and is the same length, configuration, and difficulty level as the ACT. A full-length ACT practice exam with detailed answer explanations is included in the book and offered online. Our online test gives you the added benefits of automatic scoring and diagstic feedback, so you can identify your strengths and weaknesses before exam day. Get ACT Strategy Smart and study for the ACT the smart way!
- Author BiographyKelly C. Roell, M.A., is an author, certified teacher, and lecturer with a wide array of test preparation experience. She taught high school English and Reading for years in one of the nation's top-ranked school districts, instructing students in the many facets of local, state, and national testing. Her test prep skills helped her administer an SAT* test preparation course to advanced high school students, guiding them to focus their potential and increase their scores. Kelly is currently the About.com test prep specialist and has written daily test tips and articles for Scholastic.com and MSN.com.
- Author(s)Kelly Roell
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight748 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.