All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Scott, a second grade student, who loves to play hockey, sing songs and make his parents proud. Scott is like any other boy, except that he has ADHD. As a result, Scott struggles with his hyperactivity, impulsivity, and inattention. Explore how Scott works with his doctor, parents, and teachers to maximize his strengths and learn how to integrate his ADHD into his everyday life.
- Author BiographyDennis Vanasse M.Ed. was born in Mystic, CT and is the second oldest of eight children. Dennis is the author of four other children's books: Never Give Up. Everyone Belongs, I Am Special Too and Stand Tall Against Bullying. He graduated from Anna Maria College in 1994 with a Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education and received his Masters of Education in Special Education from Fitchburg State University in 1997. He is currently the Director of the Student Success Center and an Adjunct Professor at Anna Maria College. In addition, Dennis is the Special Education Department Head at South High Community School in Worcester, MA. He lives in Worcester with his wife Kerri, and his four children: Sarah-17, Katie-15, Matthew-14, and Tommy-10. Dennis' passion is working with special needs children and writing books to help educate adults and children about supporting each other.
- Author(s)Dennis Vanasse
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brittany Kodys
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.