All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) has been considered as one of the most frequently diagsed psychiatric disorders in children and adolescents. Nowadays it is becoming among one of the most common lifelong psychiatric disorders. Although ADHD symptoms are clearly defined by DSM 5, it influences the life of each person in many different and variable ways. ADHD is t a single phemen with simple causes and simple manifestations. One of the main characteristics of ADHD is variability. Variability in etiology, genetics, biology of the disorder, symptomatology and especially real life manifestation. To understand ADHD means to understand its high variability that is one of the most typical signs of this diagsis. The present book approaches ADHD from the perspective of its variability. It reviews the variability of ADHD from etiology through somatic and neurobiological causes and manifestations to psychological and social context. The book provides a review of variability of the diagses also in very specific areas such as in the somatic development of ADHD children. The aim of this book is to provide an overview of the variability of ADHD for professionals in the broadest area of mental health as well as for related professions. The book is a great source for clinical as well as research workers.
- Author(s)Hana Kuzelova,Radek Ptacek
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight336 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.