All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the difficulties that children with ADHD endure to those individuals who do t understand the complexities of these children's problems. Difficulties with attention, organization and social interaction are listed, defined, and described. Teachers and personnel who work with these children in school and parents who work with their children at home are offered invative techniques for improving these children's behavior, in a way that everyone can understand and implement.
- Author BiographyEsta M. Rapoport is an assistant professor of special education at the College of New Rochelle in New York, and does social skills training with children who have ADHD, as well.
- Author(s)Esta M. Rapoport
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.