Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe architecture documentation of a complex software system is a powerful enabler for the system's successful development and evolution. Too often, the architecture has t been documented or the documentation has t been maintained. What should be done when an architecture description is acutely needed? The answer proposed here is to reconstruct a description of the architecture that reconciles the expert's understanding of the system and the current status of the system implementation. The dissertation focuses on how to reconstruct the architectural description of a system in an efficient manner, by combining tools and parsimonious expert input. It proposes a solution at two levels: ADORE-AR provides guidance for eliciting the architectural context and systems facts, reconstructing the appropriate architectural views, and then analyzing the resulting architecture, refining, and documenting it. SARA is a new semi-automatic subsystem decomposition technique, which interacts with the expert to converge quickly to a decomposition that he accepts. SARA uses partition algorithms to produce intermediate decompositions that optimize coupling and cohesion criteria.
- Author(s)Jean-Francois Girard
- PublisherFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Date of Publication03/02/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitlePhD Theses in Experimental Software Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Out-of-print date11/03/2017
- Content Notenum. illus. a. tab.
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byFraunhofer IESE Kaiserslautern,Univ. of Kaiserslautern Computer Science Department
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.