Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionLeading clinical experts survey the latest information available on the key rheumatic and allergic issues that physicians face in treating the HIV-infected patient. The physicians focus on the rheumatologic and dermatologic manifestations of HIV-1 infection, which include arthritis, myopathies, vasculitis, sicca syndrome, other autoimmune phemena, and psoriasis. They also examine the question of allergic reactions in HIV patients, including drug hypersensitivity, with special attention given to adverse reactions to trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole, the most frequently prescribed anti-infective. Practical advice for the diagsis and treatment of these problems is given in full.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAllergy and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight235 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byNancy E. Lane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.