All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at how both anti-gay and AIDS activists use apocalyptic language to describe the AIDS crisis.
- Author BiographyThomas L. Long is Associate Professor-in-Residence in the School of Nursing at the University of Connecticut and the coauthor (with Emily F. Filippi) of Children's Catechumenate: Christian Initiation of Children.
- Author(s)Thomas L. Long
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSUNY Series in the Sociology of Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.