Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the author's personal experiences of the insanity of everyday living and her experiences as a black person and a woman. She has written it in a way that is meant to be engaging. Barbara opens up and invites her reader to experience her life through prose, narration and poetry. In inviting you, the reader, into conversation with her, she hopes to create and encourage dialogue on many fronts.
- Author(s)Barbara Mutedzi
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.