All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue focuses on many apparently disparate concerns of physical and mental health, sexuality, and scientific and sociological issues that have an impact on the primary health care of adolescents. Topics in What's New in Adolescent Clinical Care? include: * The Non-Medical Use of Prescription Drugs *Screening for Substance Abuse in the Office Setting. * Strength Based Interviewing. * Dropout Crisis Impacting America: Can We Turn It Around?. * Management of the Adolescent Concussion Victim. * Adolescent Contraceptive Care for the Practicing Pediatrician. * Social Networking and Adolescents. * An Approach to Obesity Management in Primary Care. * Understanding Adolescent Brain Development and its Implications for the Clinician. * Adolescent Contraceptive Care for the Practicing Pediatrician/ * And More...
- Author BiographyAmerican Academy of Pediatrics Section on Adolescent Health; Richard B. Heyman, MD; Edward M. Gotlieb, MD.The American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Adolescent Health (SOAH), founded in 1978, brings together both general pediatricians interested in adolescent health issues as well as adolescent medicine specialists. It provides an educational and networking forum with the goal of improving and enhancing the care of the adolescent population. The SOAH executive committee leadership works closely with the AAP Committee on Adolescence (COA) to bring policy and education together, both for providers and for the families/adolescents they serve.
- PublisherAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAM:STARs: Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews
- Place of PublicationElk Grove Village, Chicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEdward M. Gotleib,Richard B. Hayman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.