All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover 60 of the best day hikes in the Boston area with this fully updated four-season guide from the Appalachian Mountain Club. Whether you are an outdoors person or visitor looking to explore the trails of the Greater Boston area and Cape Cod, this book is a must-have resource for shorter walks and day-long adventures. This new edition adds ten more hikes for beginner and intermediate hikers. From the barrier beach on Plum Island, to close-in hikes in the Middlesex Fells and Blue Hills, to quite walks on the South Shore and Cape Cod, this guide offers a variety of trails for all ability levels and interests. An at-a-glance chart highlights the best hikes near public transportation, for kids, and for winter swshoeing and skiing.
- Author BiographyMichael Tougias is an expert on the wild places of Massachusetts, and has authored many books about New England, including River Days and Autumn Trails. John S. Burk is a freelance writer and photographer and editor of the AMC Massachusetts Trail Guide.
- Author(s)John S Burk,Michael Tougias
- PublisherAppalachian Mountain Club
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAppalachian Mountain Club
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.