All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal companion for biology students. Biozone's resources have always emphasized critical thinking and conceptual understanding. Our new student workbook series for AP Biology continues this successful formula, providing engaging and relevant material fully revised to meet the teaching and learning requirements of the new curriculum. Suitability: Content and learning objectives address the NEW Advanced Placement Biology Curriculum Framework. WORKBOOKS FEATURES: The four big ideas provide a thematic framework for presenting a wealth of illustrative examples to support required content; Enduring understandings are clearly identified and developed through the learning objectives and their supporting activities; Inquiry-based learning is emphasized; Flexible, concept-based structure accommodates diverse learning styles and allows for multiple approaches to teaching essential kwledge; A range of engaging activities support independence, critical thinking, and inquiry; Learning objectives are based on the Essential Kwledge requirements of the new curriculum. They provide achievable, manageable goals, describing the kwledge and skills students must acquire; Concept maps make connections between key content areas; Science practices are integrated with specific content throughout, providing the supportive background for independent inquiry.
- Author(s)Kent Pryor,Lissa Bainbridge-Smith,Richard Allan,Tracey Greenwood
- PublisherBiozone International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationHamilton
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintBiozone International Ltd
- Content Notephotographs, line drawings
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.