AP English Literature and Composition Crash Course by Dawn Hogue (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.06+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>REA's <i>Crash Course</i> for the AP(R) English Literature & Composition Exam - Gets You a Higher Advanced Placement(R) Score in Less Time </b><i>Crash Course</i> is perfect for the time-crunched student, the last-minute studier, or anyone who wants a refresher on the subject. Are you crunched for time? Have you started studying for your Advanced Placement(R) English Literature & Composition exam yet? How will you memorize everything you need to kw before the test? Do you wish there was a fast and easy way to study for the exam AND boost your score? If this sounds like you, don't panic. REA's <i>Crash Course</i> for AP(R) English Literature & Composition is just what you need. Our <i>Crash Course</i> gives you: <b>Targeted, Focused Review - Study Only What You Need to Kw </b>The <i>Crash Course</i> is based on an in-depth analysis of the AP(R) English Literature & Composition course description outline and actual AP(R) test questions. It covers only the information tested on the exam, so you can make the most of your valuable study time. Our easy-to-read format gives you a crash course in the major literary periods, concepts, authors, and elements in English Literature. It shows you how to interpret reading passages and write clear, intelligent essays that meet AP(R) standards. <b>Expert Test-taking Strategies</b>Written by an AP(R) English teacher, the targeted review chapters prepare you for the exam by only focusing on the topics tested on the AP(R) English Literature & Composition exam: prose, poetry, drama, reading passages, and writing an essay. The author shares her detailed question-level strategies and explains the best way to answer the multiple-choice and essay questions. By following her expert advice, you can boost your overall point score. <b>Take REA's Practice Exam </b>After studying the material in the <i>Crash Course</i>, go to the online REA Study Center and test what you've learned. Our free practice exam features timed testing, detailed explanations of answers, and automatic scoring analysis. The exam is balanced to include every topic and type of question found on the actual AP(R) exam, so you kw you're studying the smart way. Whether you're cramming for the test at the last minute, looking for extra review, or want to study on your own in preparation for the exams - this is the study guide every AP(R) English Literature & Composition student must have. <b>When it's crucial crunch time and your Advanced Placement(R) exam is just around the corner, you need REA's <i>Crash Course</i> for AP(R) English Literature & Composition!</b>
- Author Biography<b>Dawn Hogue</b> has taught all levels of high school English and is currently an AP(R) English teacher for the Sheboygan Falls School District, Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin. Ms. Hogue received her B.A. in English, graduating Summa Cum Laude, from Lakeland College, Sheboygan, Wisconsin. She earned her M.A. in Education from Lakeland College, Sheboygan, Wisconsin, and her M.S. in Educational Leadership from Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She is interested in promoting technology and web resources in the classroom and maintains a website <i>(www.mshogue.com)</i> for that purpose. Ms. Hogue is also the author of REA's<i> English Language and Composition Crash Course</i>.
- Author(s)Dawn Hogue
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication28/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.