CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand-new manual is focused to reflect the most-often-asked questions on Advanced Placement Italian exams. It reviews all five parts of the exam: listening, reading, writing, culture, and speaking, with exercises, answer keys, and detailed commentaries in all review sections. Study and test-taking strategies are presented in all sections. One mini-diagstic test and two full-length model exams are also presented, and come with answer keys, explanations, and self-evaluation charts. An appendix contains a glossary, a list of Italian idioms, and a grammar review. Enclosed with this manual is an audio CD presenting oral material for the exam's listening and speaking sections.
- Author(s)Samuel Ghelli
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight894 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.