All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated guide offers content and test questions based on the most recent version of the AP Psychology course objectives. Our latest edition includes: Three full-length practice exams one diagstic test and two full-length practice testsComprehensive answer explanations for all questionsA review of all AP test topics, including research methods, the biological basis of behavior, and treatment of disordersAn abrmal psychology chapter completely overhauled to reflect the latest changes to the DSM-5Fifteen additional multiple-choice practice questions for each unit with explained answersAn analysis of the test s essay section with a sample essayThe manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers. System Requirements: Microsoft Windows Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, Athlon 64 2800+ or faster processor (or equivalent). Memory: 128MB of RAM. Graphics Memory: 128MB. Platforms: Windows XP or higher. 1024 x 768 screen resolution MAC OS X Processor: Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor. Memory: 256MB of RAM. Graphics Memory: 128MB. Platforms: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Author(s)Allyson Weseley Ed D,Robert McEntarffer
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight635 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement7th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.