AP(R) Calculus AB/BC All Access Book + Online + Mobile by Stu Schwartz (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- Description<b><i>All Access</i> for the AP(R) Calculus AB & BC ExamsBook + Web + Mobile </b><b>Everything you need to prepare for the Advanced Placement(R) exam, in a study system built around you! There are many different ways to prepare for an Advanced Placement(R) exam. What's best for you depends on how much time you have to study and how comfortable you are with the subject matter. To score your highest, you need a system that can be customized to fit you: your schedule, your learning style, and your current level of kwledge. This book, and the free online tools that come with it, will help you personalize your AP(R) Calculus AB & BC prep by testing your understanding, pinpointing your weaknesses, and delivering flashcard study materials unique to you. The REA AP(R) <i>All Access</i> system allows you to create a personalized study plan through three simple steps: targeted review of exam content, assessment of your kwledge, and focused study in the topics where you need the most help. Here's how it works: <b>Review the Book: Study the topics tested on the AP(R) Calculus AB & BC exams and learn proven AP(R) strategies that will help you tackle any question you may see on test day. <b>Test Yourself and Get Feedback: </b>As you review the book, test yourself with 9 end-of-chapter quizzes, plus 2 mini-tests (1 for each exam). Score reports from your free online tests and quizzes give you a fast way to pinpoint what you really kw and what you should spend more time studying. <b>Improve Your Score: </b>Armed with your score reports, you can personalize your study plan. Review the parts of the book where you are weakest, and use the REA Study Center to create your own unique AP(R) Calculus AB & BC e-flashcards, adding to the 100 free cards included with this book. <b>Visit The REA Study Center for a suite of online tools: </b>The best way to personalize your study plan is to get frequent feedback on what you kw and what you don't. At the online REA Study Center, you can access three types of assessment: topic-level quizzes, mini-tests, and 2 full-length practice tests (1 for AP(R) Calculus AB and 1 for AP(R) Calculus BC). Each of these tools provides true-to-format questions and delivers a detailed score report that follows the topics set by the College Board(R). <b>Topic-Level QuizzesShort, 15-minute online quizzes are available throughout the review and are designed to test your immediate grasp of the topics just covered. <b>Mini-TestsTwo online mini-tests cover what you've studied for AP(R) Calculus AB & BC. These tests are like the actual AP(R) exams, only shorter, and will help you evaluate your overall understanding of the subject. <b>2 Full-Length Practice TestsAfter you've finished reviewing the book, take 2 full-length practice tests (1 for AP(R) Calculus AB and 1 for AP(R) Calculus BC) to practice under test-day conditions. Available both in the book and online, these tests give you the most complete picture of your strengths and weaknesses. We strongly recommend that you take the online versions of the exams for the added benefits of timed testing, automatic scoring, and a detailed score report. <b>Improving Your Score: e-FlashcardsWith your score reports from the quizzes and tests, you'll be able to see exactly which AP(R) Calculus AB & BC topics you need to review. Use this information to create your own flashcards for the areas where you are weak. And, because you will create these flashcards through the REA Study Center, you'll be able to access them from any computer or smartphone. Not quite sure what to put on your flashcards? Start with the 100 free cards included when you buy this book.
- Author BiographyStu Schwartz taught in the Wissahickon School District, in Ambler, Pennsylvania for 35 years, specializing in AP(R) Calculus AB and BC and AP(R) Statistics. He currently teaches statistics at Chestnut Hill College in Philadelphia. Mr. Schwartz received his B.S. degree in Mathematics from Temple University, Philadelphia. He was a 2002 recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics Teaching and also won the 2007 Outstanding Educator of the Year Award for the Wissahickon School District. Outside the classroom, Mr. Schwartz does consulting work with the Math and Science Partnership of Greater Philadelphia, focusing on factors affecting success in college in STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) degrees. He is well-known in the AP(R) community, having developed the website www.mastermathmentor.com, which is geared toward helping educators teach AP(R) Calculus, AP(R) Statistics, and other math courses.
- Author(s)Stu Schwartz
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvanced Placement (AP) All Access
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Weight794 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.