Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a clear and concise manner by an experienced examiner, this book includes: an introduction to the exam that explains what to expect comprehensive guidance on preparing for Unit 4, the written paper, in particular: preparation for the listening questions in Section A analytical information on the set work for Section B tips for writing about the selected topic in Section C guidance on how to interpret questions and write good essays, including sample questions with antated answers, and more practical questions. advice on preparing for Units 5 (Developing Musical Ideas) and 6 (Musical Performance) a comprehensive glossary
- Author BiographyRichard Knight read music at St John's College, Oxford, and has been director of music at two leading independent schools. He now combines teaching with work as a principal examiner at A level and is on the panel of examiners for the ABRSM. Richard has also written study guides for GCSE and A2 specifications from AQA. As a composer, Richard has a large catalogue to his name, covering orchestral, chamber, church and school music. Recent works have included a setting of Hail to the Lord's anointed for a school choir tour to New York, a set of four pieces for tango quintet, seven waltzes for school orchestra, and a serenade for oboe and two clarinets. Richard has a particular interest in all things South American.
- Author(s)Richard Knight
- PublisherMusic Sales Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRhinegold Education
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.